How to Cancel an Allegiant Airlines Flight?
Allegiant Air has a flexible cancellation process in which the airline allows passengers to cancel while they are eligible for a refund. The process of initiating the cancellation process with the Allegiant Airlines Flight through the online portal is as follows:
- Visit the official website of Allegiant Airlines.
- Browse through and click on the My Trips tab.
- A new page would be displayed where you can choose any of the 3 methods given to access your itinerary, which are:
- By confirmation- enter the passenger name and booking confirmation.
- By email - enter the email address and password.
- By credit/debit card- passenger name, departure date, and the credit/ debit card used.
- After submitting the details, click the Cancel My Entire Trip option from all the available drop-down choices and proceed as instructed.
- The airline representatives will send a confirmation email to you after successful cancellation.
If the passenger cannot reach the airline through the online portal, they can call (702) 505-8888 or 1-802-341-3401 to cancel their reservation or even directly visit the airport to initiate the process.
What is the cancellation fee for Allegiant Airlines?
There is no fee for cancellation within 24 hours of booking the flight ticket. If the cancellation is made after the given time frame, a fee of 10- 25 USD can be charged depending on the flight and fare time. The passenger will receive the remaining amount after deducting the cancellation fee.
Does Allegiant give you a refund?
Allegiant Air allows passengers to cancel the flight they choose to travel if they adhere to the airline's cancellation policy. In case a cancellation has been made, the refund process will be initiated by reviewing if the passenger's request has met the criteria for the policies made by the airline. The policies governing the airline that can ensure full refund are:
- The cancellation process has been initiated within 24 hours of ticket purchase.
- There is a medical emergency or death of a close relative, provided the relevant documents are submitted.
- The passenger has made the booking with travel insurance, so the amount is fully refundable.
- If the flight is getting delayed or has been canceled due to the airline's fault, the passenger can cancel and initiate the refund.
- The is an refundable or elite class booking.