How Do I Upgrade My Seat On Allegiant Air?
While traveling with Allegiant airlines, you will get several facilities like a complete package, offers, refunds, etc. After booking the flight, you can do it if you want to modify or upgrade to a Priority seat. If you do not know the detailed process, you must follow the below ways.
Via phone: It is the easiest way to upgrade your bookings and if you want to take the help of a representative to upgrade the flight, then choose the phone option. To connect on call, follow the below steps.
Dial this number 1 (702) 505-8888
Then choose the suitable language
Lastly, follow the IVR instruction
- Tap 1 If you want to make new bookings
- Tap 2 to cancel the bookings or apply for the refund
- Tap 3 if you want to upgrade your seat
- Tap 4 to get the information on offers or packages
- Tap 5 if you want to connect with the official representative
Choose an option and connect with a representative.
Via online: You need to follow the below steps to upgrade to priority on Allegiant Air.
- Open Allegiant air official website in your search browser
- Further, you have to click on the manage bookings page.
- Then fill out the last name and booking reference number in the given space.
- Following this, your bookings will come on the screen; choose which you want to modify.
- Next, you need to click on upgrade booking, select the new type, and save the change.
- You must make payments using a card or other online modes.
- Last you will get a message about upgrading the flight on the given contact details.
How much does it cost to upgrade seats on Allegiant?
If you are booking any domestic destination, you must pay around 70USD to 85USD. But if you make the bookings to any international destination, you need to pay 85USD to 100USD. In some cases, Allegiant does not charge any fee to upgrade the seat, depending on their policies. Below statements mentioned are the Allegiant Air seat upgrade policies.
- If you made the bookings through the official website of Allegiant Air and sent them a flight upgrade request within 24 hours, then you do not need to pay the charges.
- If you have any medical issues, you can not pay the seat upgrade fee, but you must show the medical documents to upgrade the seat.
- Allegiant Air can only accept your seat upgrade request if you do it seven days before the departure date and if any seats are available on the flight.
- If you made the bookings with any official representatives of Allegiant Air, you need to connect with them to upgrade the seat.
Does Allegiant have premium seats?
Allegiant Air has a premium seat facility, and by choosing premium seats, you will get all the facilities while traveling, like extra legroom seats, blankets, free lounge access, etc. You also get the option to carry three carry-on bags and three handbags.