How do I connect to Air France?
You want to connect the in-flight wifi to your device in the Air France flight; for this, you seek to connect to the airlines; thus, Air France wifi is unavailable on all flights. So, You can check about your departure flight has wifi on the Air France website or mobile app. However, to connect to Air France wifi on board a flight, follow the steps-below.
- Turn on Airplane Mode on your device.
- Connect to the "AirFranceCONNECT" wifi network.
- Open your browser and go to connect.airfrance.com.
- Select a Wi-Fi Pass option and enter your payment information.
- Once you have paid, you will be connected to Air France wifi.
Is Air France Connect free?
Yes, Air France Connect offers a free "Message Pass" to all customers, which allows them to send and receive text messages from their favorite messaging apps, like WhatsApp, Facebook Messenger, iMessage, and WeChat. This pass is available on all Air France flights that are equipped with wifi.
In addition to the Message Pass, Air France Connect also offers two paid wifi passes: Surf Pass and Stream Pass. The Surf Pass allows customers to browse the internet and check their emails, while the Stream Pass offers a faster connection for streaming video and music. The prices of these passes vary depending on the length of the flight.
How to Buy and Connect to Air France wifi?
If you are looking to buy Air France wifi, follow down steps:
- Go to the Air France website and log in to your account.
- Click on "My bookings."
- Select the flight you want to purchase wifi for.
- Click on "Add wifi".
- Choose the wifi pass you want to purchase.
- Click on "Pay now".
To connect to Air France wifi: You can also purchase wifi on board your flight, but it is more expensive. To do this, connect to the "AirFranceCONNECT" wifi network and open a web browser. You will be redirected to the Air France Wi-Fi portal to choose and purchase a Wi-Fi pass.
How can I connect to an Air France Customer Service?
If you have any issues, you can connect to the Air France customer service person; for that, you simply go through the below ways.
- Website: The Air France website is the most comprehensive way to connect with the airline. You can book flights, manage your bookings, check flight status, and access other information and services.
- Phone: You can call Air France at 1-800-237-2747/1-802-341-3401 to get any aid from the Customer service agent who is obtainable to help you with booking, flight status, and other questions.