How do I change a flight From Delta Airlines?
Delta Airlines flies to many destinations and provides passengers with many services. Sometimes people who have booked their flight with Delta Airlines want to change their flight since they have some urgent work or emergency. So, the information provided in this document can help passengers change their Delta Airlines flight.
Flight change via phone call:
- You need to call the Delta Airlines customer service number - 1 (800) 221-1212/ 1-802-341-3401 (OTA NO)
- Once you dial this number, press the keys to connect with Delta Airlines' live agents.
- Then, follow on-call instructions.
Is there a way to change your flight?
Yes, people who have made reservations with Delta Airlines can conveniently change their flights and manage their reservations. Passengers can make changes to their Delta Airlines flight through the help of their official website or via their customer service number.
Flight change via the official website:
- For the initial step, you need to go to the homepage of Delta Airlines' official portal.
- Then, you have to go to the “my trips” page, wherein you have to enter the booking code and your last name.
- Now, tap the “retrieve booking” button.
- Afterward, you will redirect to another page showing your reservation details.
- Then, you need to click the “flight change” option.
- Now, edit your required details as per your choice and proceed with any difference payment.
- Then, click the continue button to complete the flight change process.
- After that, you will receive the confirmation email at your official address.
How can I change my flight date for free?
There are some circumstances under which you can change your Delta Airlines flights for free, like:
- If a person has made changes to their flight within 24 hours of booking, then he doesn't need to pay any flight change fee.
- People who have purchased the flex tickets or the membership can change their Delta Airlines flight for free.
How Much Will It Cost to Change a Flight on Delta Airlines?
Passengers who have made their booking with a non-refundable ticket need to pay the flight change fee of $0 to $400, including some fare difference amount which depends on their traveling route. If a passenger changes their refundable ticket within 24 hours of departure, they must pay $75 by adding some fare difference amount.