How do I cancel my flight with Thai Airways?
Are you pondering over flight cancellations at Thai Airways? You have come to the exact right place. We are about to share multiple options that are available for flight cancellations at Thai airways to get help with flight bookings at the airline. Let’s get started.
People are able to make instant cancellation requests via the official website where they are able to cancel their flight bookings without any hassle. Here is a step-by-step guide that would enable you to cancel your flight bookings at Thai Airways:
- Firstly, passengers are supposed to navigate to the official website in order to access the cancellation option for your flight booking.
- Cancel your Thai Airways flight by selecting the ‘manage booking’ option on the homepage.
- Next, people need to find their flight booking and in order to do so, they need to provide certain information on the page such as their flight reference number along with their last name. Hit the submit option on the page to get to your flight reservation to proceed further with the flight cancellation option.
- Select the ‘Cancel flight’ option available on the left-hand side at the top of the page.
- Complete the cancellation payment if applicable and you will receive a cancellation confirmation code on your registered email with Thai Airways.
Apart from online flight cancellations, people are able to make flight cancellations via phone call or by connecting with someone from the customer support department at the airline. Over-the-call cancellations are easy to make however, passengers need to pay some additional processing charge to the airline. The same is true with at-the-airport cancellations at Thai Airways. Dial the helpline number and find help with your flight cancellations at Thai Airways. You can communicate with the dedicated customer support team to get effective help with flight cancellations at Thai Airways. One can also talk to a live person at the airline for cancellation-related support.
How much does it cost to cancel a flight on Thai Airways?
Cancellations are free if completed within 24 hours from the initial reservation at Thai Airways. The cancellation cost at Thai Airways is somewhere around USD 90 to 120 depending on the flight fare and the time of cancellation from the actual scheduled departure date of the flight. The cancellation charge may fluctuate. If you need to pay no cancellation fee you must cancel your flight booking within 24 hours of the initial flight reservation.
How long does it to cancel a flight with Thai Airways?
Cancellation only takes minutes if the flight reservation is canceled online at www.thaiairways.com. You can opt for Speedway online cancellations for your flight reservation. Receive a cancellation confirmation code on your email address and use it to file refunds for your flight bookings if applicable.