How can I Select Seats for my Lufthansa Flights?
People who have booked a flight with Lufthansa Airlines can select the seats through Manage Booking or Check-in, available 24 hours before the scheduled flight departure. If you are looking for an answer about How can I Select Seats for my Lufthansa Flights? We would advise the customer to check the details here.
- Firstly, the travelers should head towards the Lufthansa Airline official website.
- Then tap on the Manage Booking section and enter the details like PNR number and last name mentioned on the tickets.
- Now click on the seat selection and choose a seat map to check the list of available seats.
- Kindly select the seat from the given choices and proceed to pay if there is any amount left.
- Customers will receive the allotted seat number on a valid email address when the payment is made.
Lufthansa Airlines Seat Selection Policy:
You are planning to travel with Lufthansa Airlines, so you should check the Lufthansa Airlines Seat Selection Policy before you complete the seat selection process. The Airline has issued a few terms and conditions which every traveler must know to avoid the last minute inconvenience.
- The Airline allows free seat selection of your choice and preference.
- Passengers are allowed to select the seats only after the flight booking confirmation.
- You are supposed to choose the seat according to your taste, like window seats or Aisle seats with extra legroom.
- Travelers can also make advance seat selection available at least 52 hours before the scheduled flight departure for a luxurious travel experience.
- You can select the seat for free according to Lufthansa Airlines Seat Selection Policy only if the ticket fare offers no extra charges for seat selection.
- Suppose the Airline itself cancels the flight, you can proceed with the rebooking procedure again. Customers can seek compensation through Manage Booking if the previously opted seat is unavailable on the current flight.
- If the passenger has canceled the non-refundable tickets and already paid for the selected seats, you are not supposed to get any refund or claim. You will only get a refund for the applicable fee or taxes.
Should I pay for seat selection on Lufthansa?
Passengers who want to select seats on Lufthansa so the Airline will charge a fee of USD 25 to USD 60 for International Flights. If the travelers have purchased the Economy Class, Light, and Flex, you will not be charged an extra fee to choose the preferred seats on Lufthansa. A person who wants to purchase the extra legroom must pay EURO 100 for each route.