How to Get Delta Airlines First Class?
Delta Airlines is one of the major airlines in the United States, and the world’s oldest in operations. The airline currently serves 325 destinations in 52 countries on six continents, and with its ever-expanding network and fleet size, the airline continues to grow. They have won several awards for their services onboard and a fair share number of several customer satisfaction grants, too. If traveling with them, you must experience first-class services on Delta at least once.
Delta Airlines offers six different tiers of onboard service: Basic economy, main cabin, comfort plus, first class, premium select, and Delta One. Delta Airlines first class is the best amongst all as it includes several benefits on board, advantages with the luggage, and more.
What does first-class include on Delta Airlines?
When you fly first class on Delta Airlines, the benefits begin before you board the plane. Here is the list of several benefits that come with first-class ticket on a Delta Airlines flight.
- For flights originating in the United States and Canada, changing or canceling your reservation without paying any extra fees or charges is flexible.
- Priority check-in and security for passengers with first-class tickets, along with priority boarding, meaning you do not have to wait in long queues to get inside. Also, your bags get delivered first and can carry up to 2 checked bags.
- Before boarding the flight, passengers can spend extra time in the first-class lounge with unlimited drinks and different cuisines.
- First-class seats are extra spacious with recliner seats, more legroom, and seatback screens on many routes for non-stop entertainment.
- Priority service with a complimentary welcome drink (alcoholic and non-alcoholic) and a wide range of snacks and cuisines to choose.
- Comfy blankets, along with pillows, a travel kit, charging points, and earbuds, are provided on board for comfortable travel.
How to buy first-class tickets on Delta Airlines?
Passengers can buy their first-class tickets on Delta Airlines by visiting the official website, getting on call with an agent, or directly at the airport. Passengers can also book via any third-party site or a travel agent.
How to upgrade my ticket to Delta first class?
If a passenger is willing to upgrade their seat from basic economy to first class, you may use your Miles points to save money and get under the budget. The steps to upgrade seats online are as follows.
- Visit Delta Airlines' official website on your web browser.
- Click on the ‘Manage booking’ option given on the home screen.
- Enter the reservation number and last name.
- On the redirected page, click on upgrade seats.
- Follow the instructions on your screen and pay using your credit or debit card or Miles points.
What is Delta Airlines Pet Policy?
If passengers are willing to carry their pets on Delta flights, they must adhere to the below-mentioned policy.
- Only small cats, dogs, and household birds are allowed inside the cabin.
- The minimum travel age for pets is 10 - 15 weeks.
- One kennel must be carried for a pet each.
- Kennel must be spacious, comfortable, and ventilated enough.
- Pets must be vaccinated at least 10 days prior to the departure of the flight.
- The fee to carry your pet is somewhere between $75 to $200.