How do I Contact Avianca Toronto Pearson International Airport?
Avianca Airlines operates to and from various destinations worldwide, and Toronto Pearson Airport is one of them. If you are flying from Toronto Pearson Airport on the Avianca flight and need assistance with reservation, baggage, etc., you can contact the airline anytime. Multiple methods are available to contact Avianca Pearson International Airport; we will discuss all of them in the content below. Besides, you will also learn about the Avianca Pearson International Airport office, so let's get started.
Avianca Airlines Toronto Pearson International Airport office contact information
- Airport: Toronto Pearson International Airport,
- Address: 6301 Silver Dart Dr, Mississauga, ON L5P 1B2, Canada
- IATA Code: YYZ
- Airport phone number: +1 416-247-7678 //1-802-341-3401
- Avianca Airlines Airport number: 1 (800) 284-2622
- Terminal: 1
Avianca Pearson International Airport Phone number
If you have any concerns or queries related to your Avianca Airlines flight, flying from Toronto Pearson International Airport, you can speak to the agent anytime. Here are the various contact options you can opt for:
Phone call: It is one of the best options that help you get quick support in a few minutes. If you need any assistance, place a call to the Avianca hotline at Pearson Airport at 1 (800) 284-2622 and speak with an agent. The method is as follows:
- Dial the Avianca Airlines Toronto Pearson airport number 1 (800) 284-2622 /1-802-341-3401
- Choose your phone language and follow the automated IVR commands
- Make a selection of one option that suits your concern, press the key
- In a few minutes, a live agent at Avianca Pearson Airport will join the phone, speak to them, and get your answers
Email support: If you need to share queries, such as feedback, compliments, etc, with the airline, you can email them anytime. To email, compose an email using your personal email account and, when ready, share it with the Avianca Airlines Toronto official email ID firstname.lastname@example.org. The Avianca Airlines team at Pearson Airport reviews your email and shares a response as early as possible.
Chat with Avianca at Pearson Airport: If you have any concerns or if the phone call is not accessible, you can also chat with Avianca through the chat option on the website or the WhatsApp option. To chat:
- Go to the chat link or WhatsApp on the Avianca website and open it.
- Share your message in the chat box space.
- Otherwise, choose an option from the chat screen.
- Follow the instructions to fix issues at your end, and if required, an Avianca live agent at Pearson Airport will join the chat soon.
What terminal is Avianca at Pearson Airport?
Avianca operates from Terminal 1 at Pearson Airport. However, the changes might occur over time; you should also check it with the airline directly before proceeding.
How early should I arrive at Avianca at Pearson Airport?
If you are flying with Avianca from Pearson Airport, make sure to reach the airport on time. Generally, a passenger should arrive at Pearson at least 2 hours for domestic and 3 hours in advance for international flights.
What are the services of Avianca at Pearson airport?
Here is the list of services the Avianca team provides at Pearson Airport. In case something is not included, you can speak to the airline directly at the airport:
- Flight Ticket Booking
- Ok to Board
- Flight Ticket Cancellation
- Airport Lounges
- Visa Services
- Baggage Allowance, Online Check-in
- Airport Transfers
- Meet and Greet
- Duty-Free Allowance
- Immigration Services
- Business Class
- In-Flight Meals
- Missing Luggage
- Airport Lounges
- Flight/Visa Info
- Economy Class
- Delayed Flights
- Airport Facilities
- In-Flight Entertainment
- Airport Wifi
- Valet Parking
- Visa on Arrival
- Flight Wifi
Conclusion: The information above will help you contact Avianca Pearson International Airport anytime. In case you need more details or have any concerns about the topic, log in to your Avianca Airlines account and get personalized support. You can visit the website to explore self-help links and various alternative contact options.