How long is Southwest's hold time?
Southwest has recently faced a hold time of up to 120 minutes. With such long waiting lines, passengers might feel frustrated as it gets on their nerves to wait on a call to get assistance from their customer agents. Those who are wondering how long is Southwest hold time have their answer now.
Why are Southwest hold times so long?
Southwest has long hold times due to several reasons. A few of them are listed below:
- Large volume calls: Due to changes in the flight schedules, passengers call them to get information about their flight in large volume 1-802-341-3401. These large numbers of calls lead to long waiting lines and thus increase the hold time.
- Frequent flyer calls: As most of you are very well aware of the fact that the frequent flyers get the priority to get a response on the phone service of Southwest, therefore, rest of the phone calls are put on hold.
- Longer calls from the customers: Customers calling Southwest might take longer than usual to get the answer to their query, which can also be a big reason for the long hold calls.
- An inadequate number of agents: Southwest might be offline or need more staff to answer all the customer phone calls. That t be why are Southwest hold times so long for the customers.
- customer phone calls. That might be why are Southwest holds times so long for the customers.
How long does it take to get a response from Southwest Airlines?
- The response time from Southwest depends on the modes you choose to contact them1-802-341-3401.
- If you are calling them, you can face a hold time and get a hold of more than two hours.
- Chat services, Twitter, Facebook, and other social media platforms offer a good response time as you get the response within a few minutes.
- Email service takes the longest compared to the rest of the services to get a response.
When an airline faces a glitch with the flight schedules, passengers try to contact them to get their flight information at. That could lead to more calls; thus, the agent can only respond to some calls. You can try several other modes, such as chat, and social media, to contact Southwest to get the required details. That will save you from long hold times. You can submit the contact form to get them in touch with you on your time and date to protect you and the agent from the hold times. If you are still wondering how long it take to get a response from Southwest Airlines, then you can refer to this article.