How do I speak to a real person at AirAsia?
If you want to book your reservation with AirAsia and have any queries, then you can use their customer service phone number and ask them to help in online reservations. You can also follow the given procedure to speak with a live person:
- Tap on the AirAsia official website, www.airasia.com.
- Open the Contact us option there, and you will see the AirAsia customer service number.
- Now you can ask your queries by dialing 080 4666 2222/ 1-802-341-3401
- Press 1: To choose the language.
- Press 3: To talk to a live person.
- Press #: To seek assistance.
- Press 5: Listen to the Menu again.
Does Air Asia have live chat?
The phone is the fastest mode to get a real human at Air Asia to resolve any sort or problem but if you are not able to connect with them through their customer service number because of a technical glitch, then you can ask your queries about how can i speak to someone at Air Asia on live chat. Read the instructions that are given below:
- To get the live chat option, you need to visit the AirAsia official website.
- Scroll down and choose the Contact us option.
- Click on the chat icon, and then you will be forwarded to the next page.
- Now you can connect with them through chat and get an instant solution.
How do I speak to a human at AirAsia?
If you require immediate assistance, then you can directly communicate with a human at Air Asia using their Whatsapp number. You have to follow the below steps to connect Air Asia live person over the Whatsapp:
- Go to the website and find the number 080-67662222
- Save it and send a direct message.
- Write Booking or reservations if require booking help.
- For cancellation, say Cancellation.
- To Get a customer service representative, say Connect.
How do i send a message to Air Asia customer service?
The other mode to contact AirAsia is Social Media. You can ask your query through the below social media handles:
- Facebook: facebook.com/airaisa.
- Twitter: twitter.com/airaisa.
- Instagram: instagram.com/airaisa.
- LinkedIn: linkedin.com/airaisa.
How do i email Air Asia?
If you are not able to get accurate information on your preferred queries, you can send an email to Air Asia at email@example.com where customer service team is available to assist. You will get a revert from Air Asia with the proper solutions once they got an email from your side.