How do I speak to Icelandair Customer Service?
In case the customer wants to claim for flight disruptions or lost or damaged baggage, the Airline provides multiple ways to reach their customer service agent. You can easily connect with them through Icelandair's phone number, but you must know the mandatory steps to link with them on How do I speak to a live person at Icelandair?
- Kindly dial the Icelandair Customer Service Number 1800-223-5500 /1-802-341-3401 (OTA NO)
- You must follow the IVR instructions carefully.
- You need to Press Key 1 for the preferred Language.
- Press 2 to edit the scheduled booking.
- Press 3 to cancel the booked itinerary.
- Press 4 to upgrade seats from Economy to Business Class.
- Press # to talk to the customer service representative.
Passengers must wait a few minutes due to the long queue to get linked with the agent available to assist travelers from Monday to Sunday, 7 am - 10 am and 3 am - 9 pm.. You are supposed to share the relevant query or problem with them to get the needed solution for the concern.
How do I get in touch with Icelandair?
If the person fails to connect with the help desk agent on call due to a long waiting time, then the Airline offers alternative communication channels to contact them. You can speak to the Virtual Assistant through Live Chat, accessible only through the website. Read the given instructions carefully to get connected with the Assistant.
- You need to first head towards the Icelandair official website.
- Now click on the Contact Us icon, which is available at the bottom of the home page.
- The live chat pop-up will display on the right side of the page.
- Tap on it to speak to the Assistant regarding booking, baggage, and onboard services.
- Chat agents are available seven days from 7 am - 9 pm; reaching them during working hours would be great to avoid the inconvenience.
How to submit the request form regarding existing bookings or other concerns?
The Airline has issued the request form link on the official website to raise concerns about a new or existing booking, delayed or damaged baggage, and other problems.
- Kindly head towards the Airline website.
- Tap on the Contact Us icon.
- Scroll the page and select the request form link.
- A person must choose the category and fill in the required details like first name, last name, Email, country code, telephone number, booking details, and more.
- Click on the submit icon.
- The process will take a few days to review the case and provide the needed guidance.
Does Icelandair Charge for phone calls?
No, Icelandair does not charge for phone calls, but if the customer is calling from outside the country, the international call charges will apply.
You are looking for the answer: How do I speak to a live person at Icelandair? We recommend that travelers check the above-given data as it contains all the essential information about Icelandair communication channels. You must call the customer service agent in case of any doubt.