How do I change a flight on Turkish Airlines?
Turkish Airlines has made flexible policies for customers. That is the reason you can make the changes to the reservation later on. You can change the flight without the help of an expert. For that, you only need to ensure that you have taken the steps below. Make sure that before you take the steps of making the flight changes, you have read the flight change policy. In that manner, you’ll be able to make the changes free of cost.
Procedure to make the flight change:
In this manner, your issue is going to be fixed shortly. To know the answer of, “How do I change a flight on Turkish airlines?” You can see the steps ahead to make the fight change.
- Dial Phone Number: +1-802-341-3401
- Get on the website of Turkish Airlines.
- Choose the “Manage Booking” button.
- Enter the PNR number and the name of the passenger.
- Now choose the search button.
- Open the booking and then select the flight change option.
- From the list, make the selection of the most suitable flight.
- Save the changes, and then you’ll get the confirmation email regarding the changes you have made to the booking.
Flight change policy of Turkish Airlines:
Before making the changes, you must ensure that you have read all the conditions mentioned in the policy below.
- If you have made the flight change within twenty-four hours of the booking, you will not be charged the flight change fee. That means the changes you made will be completely free of cost.
- You could make the changes yourself if you made the reservation on the official website. However, if an online agency caused your booking, you need to connect with them to make the flight change.
- While making the flight change with Turkish Airlines, you are not allowed to change the flight's destination.
How much does it cost to change a flight on Turkish Airlines?
If you have a question, “How much does it cost to change a flight on Turkish Airlines?” The charges will be applied once 12 hours of the Turkish Airlines ticket booking. Then it is going to cost you To change a ticket on Turkish Airlines, you need to pay USD 200 to USD 300.
Connect with the customer service team:
You can certainly get in touch with the customer service team of Turkish Airlines. For that, you can call up on their official number at +1-802-341-3401. The representative is going to make the flight change for you and give an explanation of the policy for the flight change. You can call them and even make a selection of live chat options to get in touch with them. Then your issue is going to be fixed shortly. So, if you have a question, “How to change Turkish online ticket?s?” Then the answer is above.